Good News for the 80 Million Korean in the World.
The Greeting from www.drleepediatrics.com
Dr. John S Lee with A Newborn baby at Windham Hospital Nursery
You are welcome to visit www.drleepediatrics.com.
This website is one of the most useful pediatric websites, written into Korean, for the eighty million Koreans in the world.
This pediatric website is built with the following 25 sections:
1. Pediatric and adolescent emergency medical Care
2. Prevention for diseases and safety accidents in children and adolescents
3. Growth, development of newborns, infants, toddlers, preschoolers,
schoolers, adolescents, and parenting
4. Breast milk, breastfeeding, weaning
5. Infant formula, cow’s milk, weaning, minerals, vitamin, protein, carbohydrate, fat
6. Growth, development, care, diseases in newborn Infants
7. Infectious diseases of children and adolescents
8. Diseases of the respiratory system in children and adolescents
9. Diseases of the digestive system in children and adolescents
10. Diseases of urogenital system diseases in children and adolescents
11. Diseases of cardiovascular systems in children and adolescents
12. Neuropsychiatry behavior sleep problem in children and adolescents
13. Diseases of the blood, lymph, tumors in children and adolescents
14. Diseases of endocrine, genetics, chromosome, metabolism, and rare diseases
15. Allergy and autoimmune diseases of children and adolescents
16. Orthopedics and sports medicine in children and adolescents
17. Skin diseases in children and adolescents
18. Diseases of the ears, the nose, the pharynx, and the larynx in children
19. Eye diseases in children and adolescents
20. Diseases of teeth and oral cavity in children and adolescents
21. Health care for children and adolescents at home and school
22. Love unconditionally and really your sons and daughters
23. Growth, development, diseases in adolescents
24. Sex education for children and adolescents
25. The Pregnancy, labor, delivery, and newborn infant care
The content of this website is extensive, easy to understand, practical, useful, and current. It promotes child health, the prevention of diseases, and child-rearing safety for Korean children.
The welfare of a child is dependent upon the healthcare providers in his/her community but most importantly, it is dependent upon a well-informed parent.
We now live in a global village. In the past, some infectious diseases were only found in isolated areas of the world. Today, however, some of these diseases have become pandemic.
There seems to be little difference between Western Parenting and Eastern Parenting Styles and no fundamental difference in the principles of medicine, child-rearing practices, and child health care. All children deserve equal treatment.
To achieve this goal, parents as well as medical professionals should remain current and up to date regarding health maintenance and the prevention of diseases. Some of the resources can be found on the internet, television, seminars, textbooks, and references.
However, some information obtained from these parenting sources and the child health sites may not be relevant for the particular situation, maybe for professionals as opposed to for the parent, or maybe out of date and irrelevant. With a plethora of information, it can sometimes be difficult to sift through what is pertinent and what is not.
For the most part, a child’s parent/caregiver provides medical care for their sick child at home, under their physician’s directions. Though there are times when a parent needs immediate information regarding his/her child’s symptoms or illness and a medical professional may be not available. Furthermore, pediatric information is written in Korean, and available on e-book, video, internet, or reference books are limited.
The contents of www.drleepediatrics.com are written into Korean by a Korean/American, pediatric, board-certified physician who has spent almost 45 years caring for pediatric patients and as well as 5 years of experience practicing general medicine in the USA and Korea. This Website contains about 20,000 pages with approximately 20,000 medical illustrations for the child care education of parents and other caretakers. Parents as well as medical professionals can easily read, understand, and apply the information found here.
However, the information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations in diagnosis and treatment that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances. This site will be updated with new information accordingly.
I would also like to thank the contributors that helped me complete the work necessary to create this site. I want to give special thanks to CEO, Hanwoong Chung of www.loopit.com
Without my wife’s help, www.drleepediatrics.com can not be presented as now. I am giving a special thanks to her.
The 3 dollars for 3 years for one person( $1 for a year) will be charged to be a member for www.drleepediatrivcs.com.
John Sangwon Lee, M.D., FAAP
99 Pigeon Rd, Willimantic, Ct o6226 USA
860 456 4347
MEMBER OF MEDICAL SOCIETIES
Connecticut State Medical Society, 1973 to present
Windham County Medical Society, 1973 to present
American Academy of Pediatrics,1974 to present
American Medical Association 2012-present
Physician license (Active), Korean and Connecticut
Author of the following home medical care for the children and adolescents in Korean and www.drleepediatrics.com
- Home Medical Care for Newborns, Infants, Children Adolescents, 1st Edition – 618 p, 1988
- Home Medical Care for Newborns, Infants, Children Adolescents, The 2nd Edition 1076 p, 1998,
- Growth, Development, Rearing of Newborn, Infants, toddlers, Preschool Children, School Childre and Adolescents -623p, 2014,
- Growth Development, Cares, and Diseases of Newborn infants 610 p, 2014
- The Breastmilk, Breastfeeding, Weaning, 308 p, 2014
- Pediatric Epilepsy and Hundred Questions and Answers for Epilepsy, 240 p, 2015
- Pregnancy, Labor, Delivery and Newborn care,약300쪽 1998년 출간
- How To Really Love Your Teenagers, Translated, 210p, Author, Ross Campbell，ＭＤ 1988
- Drug Addiction and Children, 200 p, 1988년 출간
- Raise Your Sons and Daughters with Unconditional real love and Humanity Such As, 647 p, 2016
- Dr. John Sangwon Lee, born Anmyundo Island to become a Top America pediatrician, 239p, 2017
- Newyorkkorea.net- pediatrics,. dr. John Sangwon Lee
- Lakorea.net-Health, Pediatrics,. dr. John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
- To was Caregiver for His Wife with Stroke-Dr. SangwonLee’ Book Store
- The Life Story of Dr. John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP, Dr. Sangwon Lee’ Book Store